You’ve got a project on your list and there’s so much to be done before it gets kick-off in the months to come. And you are looking for a graphic designer/writer to get the communication materials ready. The thing is: most designers can design but not write; and most writers have knowledge of design elements without the skills for execution. Here at Cmate Communications, you get the best of both worlds.
My name is Gina Yap, better known as Cmate. I am a professional communicator that both writes and designs for my clients. It literally means I am capable of conceptualising a campaign for you (both visual and copy) and executing the big idea on my own. (But if you just need the ‘big team effort’, I can pull along my fellow friends from the industry as well).
What services do you offer?
- Above-The-Line & Below-The-Line Marketing Collaterals (press ads, flyers, brochures, booklets, posters, buntings, invitation cards, book covers, direct mailers, etc.)
- Copywriting (headlines, taglines, body copy, etc.)
- Logo Design (logo elements, variations, logo standards, logo manual guide etc.)
- Publication (magazine layouts, article writings, contents idea, newsletters, etc.)
- Stationaries (business cards, letterheads, envelopes, folders, etc.)
- Online Marketing (icon designs, website banners, simple HTML websites, etc.)
- Social Media Setup (twitter, facebook, etc.)
- WordPress-Based Website Setup (website setup and in-house training for clients)
How does it work?
Simply drop me an email with your project details and I’ll get in touch with you shortly. If you have written a brief for your project, you may attach it to your email. Or you can download a brief form HERE and email it to me as well. You may also get in touch with me for any inquiries and questions by emailing to email@example.com
But I am not local!
No worries! Everything is possible with the Internet. I’ve worked with Clients from Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. We can always communicate through MSN and Skype, or even Google Talk. And I promise that the time zone difference would not affect the workflow of the project. And payment can be made via PayPal.
Get a quotation for FREE!
Need an estimate for your project? Get one for FREE by emailing me your project brief. And I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Thank you for showing interest in hiring me. I’m looking forward to working with you in the very best way possible.